Asynchronous brushless servomotors designed to combine very high performance, low cogging and low torque ripple.
- Designed to allow high current overloads.
- Wide range of torques between 0.18 and 200 Nm.
- Wide choice of connection/cabling, from classic cable outlet to M15-M40 interconnectron connectors.
- Wide range of feedbacks available, from resolver to incremental or absolute encoder, including Hiperface DSL for single cable solutions.
- Optional holding brake
- Motor temperature control with standard PTC or PT1000 sensor.
- Rare earth high-temperature magnets
- 8-pole construction
- Sinusoidal EMF
- Integrated thermal protection
- Protection Level: IP55
- Standards: CE
- Low cogging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.