Featuring an integrated drive control unit, this synchronous servomotor combines compact dimensions with space-saving machine design and optimized wiring.
- The low-voltage power supply (from 24 to 60 Vdc) simplify the connections structure of the axis with simple connectors.
- 4 IP65 industrial water-resistant metal connectors on the back, 2 on the top for fieldbus communication such as CANOpen or Profinet, and 2 on the bottom for I/O connection and power supply.
- It can be used in different applications, from simple implementation functions to complex controls.
- Based on motors with 60 mm flange, stall torque from 0.7 to 1.3 Nm with and without integrated gearbox.
- No need to downgrade the unite in terms of performance or power delivered to the motor.
- Thanks to the integrated SinCos feedback, the product has good speed accuracy and position control.
- Easy commissioning thanks to the complete characterization of the motor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.