This drive boasts excellent performance/price ratio to control small/medium size brushless servomotors.
- For small/medium size brushless servomotors powered at 230 Vac and rated up to 1 kW or vector asynchronous motor up to 1.3 kW.
- 4 A nominal current to allow a decentralized motion control approach, executed by CANOpen DS402 or ModBUS fieldbus.
- RISC microprocessors for high control dynamics and firmware with preloaded functions (pulse positioner, control with analog reference, control based on field bus with ethernet interface, etc.).
- Different feedback input from the brushless servomotors like incremental encoder or BiSS absolute encoder, for high resolution positioning.
- Easy setup with to Drivewatcher software.
- Full ESA motor database preinstalled.
- SIL2 certified STO integrated safety circuit to reduce time and costs, no additional cabling needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.